The Infinite Monsters are one of the tiers in Monster Warlord. There are several ways to obtain these monsters:
- The box grades C Steel, B Silver, A Gold, S Mithril and SS Orichalcum from Turf War have a chance of giving an Infinite Monster.
- Buying Infinite+ Eggs from the Honor Shop at a rate of 300 Honor per egg.
- Celestial Monster Eggs from the Shop give a 100% chance of obtaining at levels 201-300.
- Legend Monster Eggs from the Shop give a 100% chance of obtaining at levels 301+.
- Mysterious Monster Eggs from the Shop give a 3% chance of obtaining at levels 301+.
- Daily Monster Eggs from the Shop give a 1% chance of obtaining at levels 301+.
- Buying Fortune Monster Eggs:
- Regular Fortune Monster Eggs cost 30
- M Coin Fortune Eggs cost 500
- Fortune Monster Eggs from the Honor Store cost 200 with a 25% chance of obtaining.
- Combining two Outer Monsters or very successfully combining two Elder Monsters
- Possible reward from S-Rank in a level 420 Special Dungeon.
- Team Battle.
- Epic Boss
- Combining Monster Cores; 150 for normal and 225 for plus monsters.
- Completing quests in the areas "The Abyss" and "Sky Realm".
Two Infinite Monsters are required to create a Mystic Monster. See here for more details.
The Infinite Monsters
The Infinite Plus Monsters
The Infinite Star Monsters
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.