FANDOM


ShopLogo


Shop Item List are items and actions that are purchasable in the game. The only way to purchase Shop Items is by using JewelJewels. The shop also sells runes. Each rune costs Jewel20. There is a page dedicated to runes and their effects, here.
Monsters in the eggs vary depending on your Level. More info can be found here.


# Name Price Description
1 Daily Monster Egg Jewel10 You can only buy one per 24 hours. You will get a monster from 4 possible tiers (including their plus variants) . These tiers change according to your current level. Chances are: 70% chance to get a monster from the first tier, 25% for the second tier, 4% for the third tier and 1% for the forth tier. The higher the tier, the better the monster.
2 Fortune Monster Egg Jewel30 You will get a random monster from these tiers(including their plus variants): Ultimate, God, S God, SS God, Ultra God, Supreme, Elder, Outer, Infinite, Mystic, Eternal. Very low chances of getting a high tier monster.
3 Void Monster Egg Jewel1500 You will have a 97% chance to get an Eternal monster and a 3% chance to get a Divine monster.
4 Celestial Monster Egg Jewel600 You will get a random monster from one tier (and its plus variant). This tier changes according to your current level.
5 Mysterious Monster Egg Jewel50 You will get a monster from 3 possible tiers (including their plus variants). These tiers change according to your current level. Chance are: 80% chance to get a monster from the first tier, 17% for the second tier and 3% for the third tier. The higher the tier, the better the monster.
6 Legend Monster Egg Jewel300 You will get a random monster from one tier (and its plus variant). This tier changes according to your current level.
7 Lock Rune Jewel20 You will get the Lock rune. More about runes here.
8 Attack Rune Jewel20 You will get the Attack rune. More about runes here.
9 Defense Rune Jewel20 You will get the Defense rune. More about runes here.
10 Attack Reversal Rune Jewel20 You will get the Attack Reversal rune. More about runes here.
11 Defense Reversal Rune Jewel20 You will get the Defense Reversal rune. More about runes here.
12 Reversal Rune Jewel20 You will get the Reversal rune. More about runes here.
13 Binoculars Jewel2 Used by clicking on the Scout button, on an enemy's profile. It reveals your enemy's total attack or defense and the number of alliances. It also estimates your chances of victory.
14 Monster Radar Jewel30 Doubles your chances of finding a monster while doing Quests.
15 Skill Points +4 Jewel50 Adds 4 skills points for you to spend.
16 Growth Elixir Jewel50 Gain additional 50% experience (1 hrs)
17 Charge X G Jewel10 Adds X gold to you (not your bank). The amount of gold changes according to your level.
18 Charge Energy Jewel10 Charges 50 energy. Charges 100% of your energy, if you have less than 50.
19 Charge Stamina Jewel10 Charges 50 stamina. Charges 100% of your stamina, if you have less than 50.
20 Charge Health Jewel10 Completely restores your health. You can use healing instead.
21 Alliances +5 Jewel20 Adds 5 to your total number of alliances, so you can use more monsters. It does NOT add random people to your alliances list.
22 Change Name Jewel30 The only way to change your in-game name.
23 Change Class Jewel30 The only way to change your class.
24 Reset Skills Jewel200 All your skills become un-selected, so you can redistribute them differently. No skill points will disappear.
25 Reset Account Free Completely resets your account.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.